Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Bird, Dog, or Cat?

{A memory from my childhood. : ). When I was younger, my father had asked me this very question. Back then, I hadn't thought much about it, but after a while, I began to realize that this question did somehow show how I act around others.}

     "If you could choose to be any animal you would like, which one would you be? A bird, dog, or cat?"
     "Well... I think I would choose a cat! Why?"
     "Story states that whichever animal you chose to be would be how you acted in the future."
     "Eh... Then what does a cat mean?"
     "It means that in the future, you would often be alone, and make little friends that you would hold close."
     "Then... What did the bird and dog mean?"
     "Well... The bird meant that you want to be free and that you will make a few close friends, that is what your sister chose. The dog meant that you will be talkative around others and make a multitude of close friends, even if some were fake."
     "So what did you choose father? A bird?"
     "Me? I chose a fish."
     "Oh really? What did the fish mean?"
     "It meant that I had wanted to be lazy, less productive..."

No comments:

Post a Comment