Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Next to You.

{HOT GIRLS WE GOT PROBLEMS TOO, WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU EXCEPT WE'RE HOT. /Shot, killed, butchered, and thrown away.}

Your glance follows her, trailing her every move.
A smile that's never shown to others, is shown
When you talk to her.
Please don't say that you don't love her.
It's obvious by the way you act.
I should know; I've always looked your way.

It hurts to see this sad, sad truth be unveiled.
But... As long as you're happy, I'm happy... Right?
Although others can live with that, it will always
Be a lie in my mind.

Truth be told, I'd rather be the one beside you,
Walking side by side, harmonizing in footsteps.
But alas, it was never meant to be.
I may curse the two of you to oblivion, cry my
Eyes out to get over this, yet still manage to
Smile when you two are around... But in truth...
I just want to be next to you.
Is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment