Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creating Our World.

{So I was at the library today! I was going upstairs when this Hispanic family of 5+ looked at me and the mother murmured, "Don't talk to her. She's dangerous." to her children, then proceeded to glare at me, even hushing her children when they tried to question her about what she had just said. Honey, I'm not planning to bomb America. I could care less about ruining this country. Also. I KNOW ENGLISH. I don't know why so many people believe that I don't understand a hint of English. -_-. This is the second time people have told their children not to talk to me because I'm apparently "dangerous". LOLOL. What ever happened to keeping those thoughts to yourself?}

Away from this destruction,
Away from this wasteland we call home,
Let's run away.
Instead of being part of this dystopian society,
Let's create our own perfect world,
A place we deem incredible.
Rather than fall under their rule, be commanded
To do their bidding each and every day,
I want to be able to run free on this vast land and
Be able to show my children this world I created -
Without the help of society's views to criticize it and
Shape it in to the world we know now.
Is that so much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment